Wednesday, October 7, 2009

童话


Hey people. Yesterday I was adamant that I was going to study for the economics and chemistry sacs and subsequently ace them. However, I laid eyes on my guitar and against my will started playing it. Before long I learnt this cute Asian song that people sang at kbox in the holidays. lol. Hope you will enjoy it. 

Sometimes we need to believe in fairy tales...

P.S I'm not turning soft, I think I have always been a bit of a sensi (scrubs is the best show ever!) but have been too afraid to show it. 

:) 

9 comments:

  1. sometimes it's easier not to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true. but where's the fun in that? It is never meant to be easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravo peter
    very good, really

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks man. it means a lot. :)
    I might post some jazz/rock stuff soon when I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice playing pete. really smooth and lovely tone :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. prettyy goood ayye (:
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! You happened to play one of the only Chinese songs I know, which is good because I could appreciate it even more! :D

    (and I love scrubs too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the comments folks. much appreciated.
    :)

    ReplyDelete